One of our specialties at The Summit is sensitive skin issues. For this reason we are always in pursuit of ways to get great calming results. Our new secret and unexpected weapon? 100% Mulberry SILK from enVY!
enVY is a Canadian company, developed by two RN's, in pursuit of the perfect pillow to reduce sleep wrinkles and create the best structural support for your back and neck. They have also developed two products with 100% Mulberry SILK (the highest quality silk you can buy!) to further improve skin quality and the quality of your sleep.
Mulberry SILK is produced by a rare species of silkworms that feed on mulberry leaves and is considered to be the softest silk available. It is an extremely strong, naturally odorless, hypoallergenic and highly breathable. Never to be confused with man-made or synthetic fabrics such as satin which is used in bedding today, SILK is a naturally occurring material. It is also perfect for keeping skin calm, cool and collected plus 'bedhead' free! It is also Oeko-Tex Certified FREE of harmful substances.
How does it work:
- .... Silk is so smooth that your skin (and your hair) will effortlessly glide across the fabric. No pulling or rubbing or sticking to this amazing fabric. You wake up without pillowcase creases on your skin.
- ...Silk literally “breathes” by allowing fresh air to pass through it and therefore allows your skin to breath while you sleep. The fabric is a natural temperature regulator … never too hot or too cool. What hot flashes?!
- ... Silk does not wick moisture and your night cream creams from your skin like other fabrics do but soothes and maintains your skins moisture balance.
- ..Silk does not irritate skin but actually soothes it because it is a protein. It contains amino acids that are medically acclaimed to improve skin health. Silk assists in skin repair and improves hair condition, skin conditions (such as eczema and rosacea) and delays the onset of wrinkles.
- ...Silk is one of the most earth friendly fabrics on the planet and is 100% sustainable.
- ... Silk is naturally hypoallergenic, resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites. Other fabrics, such as cotton, can be a breeding ground for dust mites… the main culprit in producing allergens (namely through their ‘feces’? ). SILK on your pillow will allow you to wake up with clear sinuses, dry eyes, and easy breathing. Your skin will also show less irritation, puffiness, and pimples when sleeping on this amazing natural substance.
Ready to go silk? Consider these great options:
enVY Silk + COPPER Anti Aging Pillow